mySFIA - Skills for the Information Age
The Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA) provides a common reference model for the identification of the skills needed to develop effective Information Systems (IS) making use of Information Communications Technologies (ICT).
mySFIA is a standardised framework enabling government agencies, commercial organisations and regulatory bodies to define, assess and certify IT skills competencies for individuals.
As a training provider PSARN delivers "Introduction to SFIA" training courses, through their accredited SFIA consultants.
PSARN is a recognised training partner of the SFIA Foundation the organisation delivering the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA).
- Achieve cost efficiencies - match relevant skills with project requirements
- Career planning - provides guidance on career planning, by identifying career paths in the ICT industry
- Automatic resume creation - users can produce a standard resume by using the competency assessments and other information provided by the user on the website
- Organisational competency management - provides organisations with an assessment tool to manage the competency profiles of their staff and allocate those staff based on suitability for a role
- Self-assessnebt - provides ICT practitioners with a perspective on their current skills and future growth opportunities through a range of basic to advanced self-assessments against competencies in SFIA
- Accredited assessment - provides an accreditation certificate for successful candidates that can be used when applying for jobs or to meet internal organisational performance reviews
- Forward planning and gap analysis using my SFIA
- Integration with scheduling tools like Microsoft Project and manage their project skills
- Recruit and plan for the skill gaps - assess and remedy any in-house shortfalls in terms of training and knowledge requirements
- Match skills to jobs - enables staff to find jobs with their skills and an organisation to match roles to skill
What the customers are saying:
- Powered by the award winning Titan framework by PSARN International Pty Ltd.
- Runs completely in the browser - no client installation required
- Legacy systems integration
- Provides the ability to tailor work flow to meet the user need to support recruitment
- Extensive reporting tools including dynamic charting